March 7th, 2014
Episodes by DM F
- Arcanium AC1002, The Giants
- Comfort and Escorts, Luigi’s Balondola
- New Scintillating Threads
- Back to the Game Lizards!
- Sprite Blows, Turtle Do’s, and Chili Snarls
- Submit to the Wheel of Prizeliness!
- The Open Market of Arcanium
- Murder from Caurenze, Red Titan at the Gates
- Rings of Deflection for Everyone!
- Tratto’s Piza from Taterhill & Elias’ Endorsement
- Bags and Books and Scrolls of Spells by the Bundle
- Atop the Watertower Inn for Sunset
- The Opera House, Erewan Rising, Max Retiring
- Day Two: Thaljun’s Symposium, The Knights’ Tavern Hop
- Lou Garou’s Fries, Mandrake Liquer
- Debacle and Debauchment at the Wiles of the World
- Day Three: Bangers & Eggs
- Gold Rains on the Tenements
- Ratibus, King o’the Beggars & The Diseased Thief
- The Death of Elias & The Countess’ Doom
- Arcanium—This is the annual wizards’ fair, a convention lasting night and day until the end of the month. All interested magic-users come to Glantri City and share some of their most treasured secrets for gold or more knowledge. Others organize crowded seminars where the wizards’ philosophies and point of views are discussed in an informal and open ended manner. Many of the activities are sponsored by the Prince of Aalban, the Great School of Magic, and the Game Lizards. All the city’s inns are booked solid and have many bizarre visitors. Buildings with large main rooms are rented by those wishing to meet and conduct their trade. Business is done within closed booths, behind curtains, to aid in secrecy. Meanwhile, in the crowded rows, peddlers walk about selling trinkets, spell components, blank scrolls and tomes. In open booths, poorer mages resort to selling common, low-level spells for a few gold ducats, loudly boasting of the qualities of one spell or another. This is a blessing for apprentices with gold to spend. Charlatans are also very common here. Shady individuals also come to Glantri City, snooping around and hoping to steal some new ideas. Once satisfied, these fellows disappear as quickly as they showed up, which has earned them the nickname of the “Mayflies” among the true and respectable wizards.
- Arcanium AC1001 Part I
- Arcanium AC1001 Part II
“I don’t always fire crossbows, but when I do, I fire Kerdan’s.” – Elias