Campaign of the Month: December 2014
The Nobility of Glantri:
PRINCE/PRINCESS OF GLANTRI:
BERGDHOVEN: (House Linden)
Prince Vanserie Vlaardoen XI – Treasure of the Council
BLACKHILL: (Hosue Silverston)
Prince Volospin Aendyr – Chancellor of the Princes
Lord Eachainn McDougall – Marquis of Dunvegan (DECEASED)
- A tall lanky and hale wearing a deep blue cloak and robe with a kilt.
- His crest was the tower of Dunvegan under a moon.
- He is a loyal servant of House Crownguard.
- He and his men arrested the mundanes in our party for tomb raiding his ancestrial tombs.
- Thaljun challenged him to a wizards duel which resulted in his death.
Herr Rolf Graustein – Viscount of Blofeld (old), Marquis of Dunvegan (new) (FRIENDLY)
- Was raised to the rank of Marquis of Dunvegan by the Wizards Council upon the death of Marquis McDougall.
- He is a close friend of Prince Jagger von Drachenfels
Lord Urmahid Krinagar – Count of Skullhorn Pass (FRIENDLY)
- A man of Ethengarian decent with mustachios in the fu-man-chu style.
- Wore a protective robe, wand at his belt and a pointed runed hat.
- Asked us to recover a family tapestry from Lord Sidh Krinagar’s tower. We were succesful.
Dame Genevieve de Sephora – Countess of Touraine (FRIENDLY)
- She is a personal friend of the Head Master of the Great School of Magic (Prince Etienne)
- She seeks to hunt down and destroy the white werewolf
- She is very beautiful with thick curly chestnut hair bound with a silver filigree.
Lord Emeth Urbaal – Count of Wylon (FRIENDLY)
- A hulk of a man, with a thick blue and silver beard, wearing dark and light blue robes, and carrying a staff.
- He developed a unique spell that heats air allowing for the creation of hot air balloons or other dirigible type flying vessels. He traded this spell to me for my Freezing Shards spell.
- He has his own airship suspended from a cloud pulled by two giant rocs.
Sire Ezechiel Naramis – Viscount of Nathrat (FRIENDLY)
- An extremely well dressed elf wearing a light black scale vest, black & white thin cloak with long hair
- I met him near the Silver Tower Inn, in the nobles quarter of Glantri City.
- Sold him a baby black dragon hide handle wand
Lady Arbana Jerbat – Viscountess of Redstone (SUSPECT)
- Wears long blue robes, hair pulled back, has pale skin with blue veins in it. She is of true Alphatian decent. She is suspected of abducting student from the GSM to question them about the secrets of Glantri.
- She may be a Alphatian spy or have some other nefarious deed in mind. She has shown an interest in Thaljun and has extended Thaljun an invitation to visit her in Redstone.
Sire Malachie du Marais – Baron de Morlay (ALLY)
- Thaljun’s sponsor for the Great School of Magic
- He is a large striking man because he is a true albino with reddish colored eyes.
- He is thought to be the white haired werewolf
- Allied to the House of Sylaire
Baroness Uigmuir – Baroness of Uigmuir (UNFRIENDLY)
- Tends to vote along with the House of Crownguard and is a possibly ally of Crownguard
- Rumored that Uigmuir was overrun by a large tribe of orcs from the Wendarian Mountains but was then reclamed and restored to the Baroness.
Sir Sergei Torenescu – Lord Ambassador of Karameikos (FRIENDLY – SUSPICIOUS)
- Fat, oily, greasy haired, with a scar on the left side of his face eye area.
- Threw a party for Thaljun when he graduated from the Great School of Magic.
- Is suspected to be involved with Professor Scale and the Peoples Spell Casting Company (PSCC)
Sire Galladin – Lord Ambassador of Alfheim (FRIENDLY)
Lady Scrutina Diaura – Lady Ambassador of Darokin (FRIENDLY)