Campaign of the Month: December 2014
Color/Type: Black Dragon
Location: Karameikos, moors NE of Kelvin
- She spawned 4 eggs in her brood lair on the moors. Montressore felt the young must be destroyed to maintain the illusion of the destruction of the black arts. His students managed to kill all 4 of her young in her cave and looted a small portion of her treasure horde.
- Agaziscorr was rumored to be her mate.
Color/Type: Black Dragon
Age: Young Adult
Location: Karameikos, edge of the Riverfork woods and Blight Swamp
Affiliation: Black Eagle Barony as Lord Agan
- Traversed the human world as Lord Agan a noble associated with the Black Eagle Barony. He wore a black collar, a shirt with a large gold coin motif, a large onyx medallion, an onyx ring and carried a black cane. He portrayed himself to be a collector of knowledge, art, beauty, and books. He was seeking the defiler primer offering 50,000 gp for it but we refused. He attacked us in his dragon form, on our way back to Oulgritamak, seeking the book. He left when the book was destroyed and we cut off his hand. He has been sent to Specularum to be court advisor to the B.E. Baron and is rumored to have the ear of Duke Stefan.
- We found his home/fort in the Riverfork woods, Thaljun used his Orb of Storms to destroy the fort and its defenders. Found his lair underneath a small dark lake a short distance to the south of the fort.
- Aganziscorr was slain by up and coming Hero Elias Wolfsbane and his party of adventures which included Thaljun, Sergei, Relhor, Flarg, and Hakim.
Status: Assumed Deceased
Color/Type: Red Dragon
Location: Darokin area
- It is rumored that Kalor was a ancient red dragon that long ago made a dragon empire in the lands of Darokin. A hero named Balthac did battle with him slaying Kalor but also died from the wounds Kalor infilicted during the battle.
Color/Type: White Dragon
Age: Old Adult
Location: Glantri high in the Colossus Mountains NW of Blofeld
- He was tricked into assaulting the Tower of Blofeld in search of the Blue Diamond of Hel. Once we convinced him of the frost giants deception he flew us back to his lair to battle the frost giants intent on raiding his horde. Kragkissdon was killed during this battle by the fiery spells of a frost giant sorcerer.
Color/Type: Green Dragon
Location: Karameikos, Dymrak Forest
- The Seeress told David of his existance. He is the bane of the Callarii elves and rules the humanoid hordes of the Dymrak forest. He is also known as the Great Lord of Death.
Color/Type: Copper Dragon
Age: Young or Juvenile
Location: Karameikos, spotted at Haradreth Keep
- Attacked Haradreth Keep under the influence of some mind controlling device. Attempted to capture Lady Illyana and her sword. The party’s efforts freed it from the mind control device. It vowed to return in 3 days time, and charmed to party with a spell to allow his easy withdrawal. He takes Lady Illyana’s sword, despite our protests.
Color/Type: Blue Dragon
Location: Colossus Mountains, Glantri
- He was a great blue dragon, originally from the deserts of Ylaruam, he had wreaked death upon some emirate. In the last century he had visited Darokin spreading his destruction until moving to the Colossus mountains. There in the mountains he was found by Prince Brannart McGregor, either before or after he had become a prince.
I imagine the battle between them being of a scale worthy to be in the Nahmeh. The wizard, perhaps in desperation, perhaps in overconfidence, called upon some power of the Radiance, one of these wizard secrets that everyone wants to kill us over. Well the great Radiance and Rad or who ever controls it did not favor the Prince that day, for in some explosion of arcane power it left three things ruined. The mountain was leveled, destroying almost half of it. The dragon suffered festering horrible wounds across his face, removing his tail, and leaving him crazed and full of anger. The prince lost the most if you ask me, he lost his humanity. Cursed by the necromancy he practiced to be a lich, a hateful, rotting horror of the undead. I suppose if could have been his contingency, to create a phylactery in the case he was killed.
- Symzynzalak lost his mind with the damage done to him, it was beyond the repair of magic. He even used a wish to remove it, but either from poor wording (doubtful for a dragon) or the power of the necromantic radiance, he was left with the crippling affliction.
- Brannart McGregor had prepared to fight the dragon again one day. Within his guarded phylactery chamber, he had a map to the dragon’s cave, and a scroll with many powerful spells. A dragon’s horde is a huge amount of emergency wealth if say, your nation has found out that you are a lich and has commandeered your assets. In early Thaumont of 1002AC once the Lich was destroyed at the Spring Tournament in Blofeld, Thaljun and his knights found the Lich’s phylactery, and his preparations to fight with the dragon.
- On the 15th of Thaumont 1002AC Thaljun, Elias, Hakim and some of their henchmen flew to the dwelling of Symzynzalak and after a long hard fight. Thaljun slew the dragon using notably a Energy Drain spell and Limited Wish spell from the Lich Prince’s scroll of spells to Disintegrate the Symzynzalak, ending his suffering.